Social Ballroom, Latin, Swing and Country WeStern Dancing at its best on the Eastern Shore in Easton, MD.
- Dance the Foxtrot, Waltz, East and West Coast Swing, Tango, Salsa, Samba, Quickstep, Country Western, Hustle, Cha Cha, and your special requests. Each dance has a wide variety of music by a DJ.
- We host dances the 1st Saturday of nearly every month. Check out the Calendar for a listing of all the dances in the area.
- EVERYONE is invited to dance - couples, singles, any dance level, and any age (we ask that an adult accompany any child under the age of 15)
- Singles meeting area
- Qualified and engaging local instructors provide a dance lesson (7:15 to 8:00 p.m.) prior to every dance session (open dancing, 8:00 to 10:00 p.m.)
- Our evenings include line dances
- A friendly nonsmoking, no alcohol environment
- Light refreshments
- Venue - the YMCA in Easton, MD. Huge wooden floor for your dancing pleasure
$15.00 General Admission
$10.00 USA Dance Members, YMCA Members, and under 21
All persons under the age of 21 will be charged $10.00.
Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by a parent.
Join USA Dance on the night of the dance and your admission will be free.
- Dressy casual attire
- We kindly ask ladies to please not wear street shoes with spike heels.
Print out our Annual Schedule and display it on bulletin boards! Thank you.
Join our Chapter! (Online Application, USA Dance MD - Easton, Chapter No. 6099.) If you sign up as a new member, your next dance is free.
- Membership in National USA Dance earns you a discounted admission at our dances and at many other dance venues (at our club, $10.00 instead of $15.00) - now that's a bargain!).
- Apply for Membership Online!
- NOTE: You can also renew your membership online.
Need Further Information? Email Us.
Flower Arrangements Provided at Dances Courtesy of
Shirley Windsor, Owner
3538 Bambury Road, Trappe, MD 21673
Last revised: 10/10/2014, USA Dance Easton Maryland Chapter 6099. Copyright 2008 - 2013, USA Dance Easton Maryland Chapter 6099.
For suggested updates, content, or comments, etc. to this Web site, please e-mail the club.